Saturday 12 July 2008

Travel Time!

This is my second DLO in my 'My Freedom' album. I've stuck with the purple colour scheme and will keep roughly along the purple / lilac / pink lines through the whole album.
The journalling on the left answers the following questions:
Where were you born?
Where have lived?
What travel experience do you remember from your childhood?
What place in the world has left an impression on your soul?
Given no obligation, no cost, no need to act sensibly or be responsible for anything other than your own happiness, where would you travel right now?
Where is your next holiday destination?
I added the last question as it relates to the pictures. The three photos along the bottom are from my trip to Paris with a friend on 1999. The picture of the hotel is where we will be staying during our visit this year. The journalling bottom right is about taking big nephew when he was 10.
The star brads are from Poppicrafts. I decided to leave a bit of 'white space' as a contrast to the previous 'Time' LO. I could tell you that I chose the photos because the buildings / structures were of a similar shape - that would be a fib - I only just noticed that as I was proof reading this!!!

'I love it when a plan comes together!'

6 comments:

Rhona said...

Well done on getting both layouts done, they're great. Is this also your impatient side coming through. I, on the other hand, had better get my act together and do mine today (Sunday) or I will be behind in the class ;o)

Toni said...

Gorgeous, i love it well done on finishing for the week :)

CloClo said...

Well done on those layouts - love the lettering in your Travel page - is that handcut?

Charlol said...

I think this is an interesting LO and a real challenge too, you did good!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! This is fab. Love the travel shots.

Selina_C said...

Like your Eiffel Tower shot from right underneath, very dramatic! I can't beleive how often you blog as well as complete the layots...I feel as if I'm behind!