Saturday 12 July 2008

Time to ... recap

This week I have been taking Shimelle's 'My Freedom' class. The themes we have looked at so far have been 'Time' and 'Travel'. It's been quite exciting coming home to find an e-mail with the latest tasks! It's a bit like 'Mission Impossible', but the messages haven't self destructed after 10 seconds! There have been photos to take, questions to answer, things to think about, journalling to write, pages to scrap and even daily blog prompts! The only thing I really kept on track with have been the blog prompts. I even started a new blog just for the class!
I've thoroughly enjoyed the class so far, even though I'm already a little behind (I'm planning to catch up this weekend!)
Here is the double LO on the theme of 'Time'. I've never planned a double LO as one before - they're usually just two separate pages which happen to use the same papers and photos of the same event. I rather like it and will be using this technique again!!


(This post is the same as my other blog today. Double blogging is a bit mad so i thought I'd have a rest at the weekend!!)

6 comments:

valerie said...

fantastic LO love the way you have done the journaling and the colours are fab

Val

Kathy said...

looks great, love the journalling!

Anonymous said...

Great page and I love how you have done the journalling on it

Selina_C said...

Really like the close-up of the watches, very edgy.

-Selina_C

Toni said...

Gorgeous page, i love your watch collection :)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. I love it.Great font you have used as well. Love all the watches and the journalling.