Monday 21 July 2008

Lemmings

Today's blog prompt: Tell your blog readers about your favourite game.Snakes and ladders, Cluedo, Monopoly, Game of Life, Uno, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuits - I've played them all! However these days if I want to play a game I tend to turn to my computer! One main reason is that I live on my own so there's no one ese around to play with - aaaahhhhh!
Many years ago, when I got my Acorn computer, the first game I bought was Lemmings. It's a very silly game where you have to stop the Lemmings from destroying themselves in traps. It's a bit of problem solving with a bit of quick reaction time. You can only move on if you complete the level so at times it can also be a bit frustrating!! It's a great way to wile away a bit of time when I'm on my own and there's no-one around to play snap with!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I think lemmings is very hard! they keep dying!

Sianba said...

Lemmings!!! Haven't played that for ages, remind me of when i got together with my husband, we used to play lemmings, eating sandwiches and having a great time... :-)

Rhona said...

I'm with you on computer games though not because I don't have anyone to play games with - purely by choice!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun game! :)

Charlol said...

I love playing sims and controlling people and their lives! That must say something about me either that or harvest moon which is creating a farm, however I always try to cheat somehow!