Friday 11 July 2008

Patience? What patience?

Today’s blog prompt: How do you prefer the pace of life? Do you wish things would speed up or slow down? Illustrate with something that has been on your mind or on your calendar or share your preference between working slowly or quickly on a crafting project.

I tend to go at things full tilt. I want it done and I want it done now!! I have no patience and hate to wait! I like fast food and hate to cook from scratch. I hate waiting in queues and will often decide that the thing I wanted to buy is not worth the wait. I don't like waiting for my old laptop to start up or for stuff to download from the net. 

After a little internet searching on the subject, I came up with this!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the cartoon - that is so like me as well. I am not patient.

Inspiration Alley said...

Patience isn't my virtue either. Love the cartoon.

Charlol said...

That cartoon is soooooo true! Me I am patient as....... no don't fill in the blank!lol
By the way have chosen what I am coming as to your yr 6 party what about cruella de vil?

Kathy said...

great cartoon!

Rhona said...

Great cartoon - fortunately I'm quite laid back and so this pace has suited me quite well (apart from when I was waiting for Part 2 of Prompt 4 = lol!!)